Freitag, 18. März 2011

Relieved...

I just talked to my host mum (via mobile phone) and I'm really relieved now. She seems to be friendly and nice, even though I almost didn't understand her (she has a bad dialect and is rolling the r more than I do :-)). I'll meet her tomorrow at one o' clock... Hopefully I will find back to her house (which I was searching for about 2 hours today :-)). The rest of the day was a Starbucks-and-Princes-Street Day again. And I had Fish 'n Chips for the first time in Edinburgh (but I didn't like it). The gravy was disgusting, so I took Ketchup... But the fish was just fried a little bit too much. - I don't need to have that again. I stayed for about an hour in my lovely Princes Street Starbucks with castle view ;-) and read my "more" mag :-)...I'm at the hotel now, but I think I will go outside again, as the weather is too nice to relax in my hotelbed. I think I'll go to High Street and walk up the Castle Hill. - A romantic evening walk :-). - Unfortunately, it is less romantic without the most important person for me: Jochen. But I'll think of him all the time. I'm already counting the days until he arrives at Edinburgh Airport... so, cya tomorrow (I hope I will have access to the internet at the host mums house as well...) - some pics will follow now :-)...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen