Montag, 21. März 2011

Boys are boring, Girls are gorgeous... :-)

...overheard in the Lothian Bus - and I thought it was so cute, I had to write it down! Today was my first day at college- was fun, got to know new people from Spain, France, Swiss- and: Germany :-) and took a placement test. I'm an advanced learner now- No, I'm not proud as you might think- the test was pretty easy and managable. Afterwards, my new "friends" and I had lunch at Princes Mall and climbed up Calton Hill. We had a great view today, the sun is still shining and it is quite warm. We will meet again at 8 o' clock in front of Standing Order, which is a pub and a former bank. The Spanish guy is funny, even though he does understand just a few (but he thinks he understands everything *lol*). I feel a bit sorry for the French girl, she's nice but her English is bad. The other German girl is also studying English to become a teacher- so her English is comparable to mine. And the German guy is laid-back and doesn't talk a lot. I'm glad that I am living at Maureen's house- so I could practise more English than the others can do (as they live in a residence). But I still hate the smell of lavender- but it is needed to keep the moths away (some wise guy told me ;-)))...) By the way, I got it wrong with my meal-thing :-)... I do only have breakfast, but I don't bother anymore. I will go out often so perhaps it is better that I don't have to be at home for dinner. I will cook for myself then, Maureen said it is ok. And as far as there is a ASDA on my way- I can buy all the things I would like to eat as ready meals :-). It's not really healthy, but either I will lose weight or I'll gain weight :-). We'll see that when I'm back. :-). Tomorrow Julia and Anna arrive, I'm already looking forward to meet my Würzburger girls. However- I'll have to study, so hopefully I will have some time for them. So, cya tomorrow- I'll post some pictures for you now... :-)...love&hugs

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen