Samstag, 19. März 2011

leisure time

I'm in my little room now- but I'm satisfied... It's a little bit boring this weekend- I do not know any people yet, and therefore I'll have to stay at "home" and watch TV or do a little chatting on the internet. I try to think in English and talk English all the time- and I already "feel" an improvement. I'm still a little bit shy and afraid of making mistakes- but it's getting better from day to day. Next week I'll HAVE to talk English, because it is forbidden to talk any other languages in and all around the college campus :-D...Tomorrow I'll also get to know the other student living here in this house- I only know here name: Aki (?!?!- host mum wasn't sure anymore :-D...she just told me that she thinks it's Aki and that she's chatting aaaaall the time :-)) Hopefully she's a nice young lady- but we we'll see. I'm not prejudiced at all! (try to :-)) Tomorrow will be boring, too :-)... I do not know what to do- I already went everywhere and yea- it's Sunday...so what are you doing on Sundays???... Perhaps I'll visit Heriot-Watt University, buy myself a book to read or have some coffee at the Heriot-Watt Uníon...?!? Depends on the weather... It is going to be nice tomorrow, so I'll have to leave the house, because that is NOT normal for Edinburgh... (4 days sunshine!!!) Today I'm watching TV and Internet (GNT is online and ready for me to watch!!!). I'll think I'll fall asleep soon as I'm exhausted by doing nothing today (lol). I went to Princes Street again to buy me some things I need for college- and it was so crowded... There must be a football game oder any other game going on- there were so many fans/supporters on the street, Italian and Scottish (so I think it is a match between them)! They had coloured faces and were all dressed up- very weird I can tell you! So- cu tomorrow- I think I can keep on writing my blog regularly (I have a great internet access! And it is all for free! Hugs+kisses to you all! :-*** later ;-)...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen