Sonntag, 20. März 2011

Good morning to everyone!

I just woke up from my first night in my "new" home! I had a comfy and cosy night in my new king-size-bed :-)... I already had breakfast with my host mum and she was talking about her job- seems to be interesting. She is taking care of older people who still live on their own (but need further help). This evening, she won't be at home as she is partying with this old people- no, seriously- it is a kind of party, but they are eating and chatting there, playing games. So I'll have to prepare my dinner for myself in the evening. But that's fine. And she is leaving to make holidays in a week- so she won't be there for four days (but that's also ok for me), as her daughter would take care of me (she is about thirty I think). I don't even need care :-D. But I paid for it- and therefore it's ok. Nina (if you read this) should bring me some Sauerkraut from Germany, as I would like to prepare a German meal for my host. Perhaps I'll need some Nürnberger Sausages as well, as the sausages don't taste really good here. And instant gravy (sauce) from Maggi is essential, too!- You can't buy instant sauce that tastes like in Germany. It tastes like sheit :-D. THANK YOU NINA :-)! Aki (the other student) doesn't eat meat- host mum says she eats vegetables, vegetables, vegetables and does yoga- all the time *lol*... hopefully we'll get along well (but host mum thinks so, as I am open-minded and Aki is too). So my plans for today are a litte bit fuzzy, the weather is passably in a way, but no sunshine... But I don't want to stay at home and wait till the day is over. So I think I'll visit Heriot-Watt University and then going to ASDA and buy things I can eat (I would love to have the Cadbury yogurt...yummy yummy!!!) and the salted butter and soy bread Julsen's host had the last time I was in Edinburgh. Afterwards I will go to Starbucks and enjoy a hot and warm Chai Latte, it is pretty cold and cloudy today... So, I'll write in the evening again- next time in German, so that my dad is able to understand it as well :-)...love you all <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen