Donnerstag, 7. April 2011

Sunshine on Leith...(The Proclaimers)

not only on Leith :-D... Finally...SUN. Even though it is still very cold and windy outside- it is a huge improvement compared to the last few days. I destroyed 3 umbrellas- oh, I have to correct myself --> not I- the wind has destroyed it. One just flew away (honestly!), one burst and the other one was hm- how should I say- just simply destroyed by the wind (bad quality...poundshop ;-)). I didn't want to go out anymore and thought about what to wear every morning the past days. (I didn't want a second shower... ;-)) Yesterday, we went to Glasgow again to spend some more time in Argyll Street. (There is nothing else to see in Glasgow). In the evening, we had an international dinner- it wasn't really international, it was cooked by myself (German) and Esi (Spanish and Iran)... I cooked Nürnbergerle, mashed potatos, Sauerkraut, peas and brown sauce... Esi made a speciality from Iran. (rice, seeds, raisins, meat) - I really enjoyed it! But it was quite a lot- and so we invited the Spanish girls from Tinas and Esis flat... Was a nice evening. --> came home late again, as I am especially talented in missing the bus... :-D Today, we had oven-baked potatos again, because we love them so much (best ones I've ever eaten in my life so far!). I'll have to go there again, before I'll leave Edinburgh... :-(. Later, we will have a farewell party for those who are leaving tomorrow. I don't really want to go out tonight, but I just can't say no (as it is their last day in Edinburgh). I'll have to get ready now- don't want to be late. (and don't want to miss my bus again)- maybe tomorrow I'll have some new pictures for you. Hugs&Love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen