Freitag, 15. April 2011

back home...

I'm back home again... Had a quite exhausting flight yesterday- 4 kilo overweight had to be packed out of my luggage, as Lufthansa only allows 1 (!!!) kilo overweight (not like they say on their website 3kilo...*argh*)... So I had to wear my winterjacket as well as my jeans jacket and a Hoodie, boots, scarfs- it was so hot!!! Jochen picked me up from the airport ... It's a strange feeling to be back- I can't even imagine that I've been in Scotland for a few weeks. But I will come back, - for sure! - As soon as possible. Maureen offered me that I could stay at hers whenever I like to. - She is so friendly! However, it was better to stay in the Travellodge the last few days- so I was right next to Waverly Station where the bus to the airport leaves, and it was easier to get my luggage there (me+40 kilo approx.)... Now I'm home and cleaning and washing is waiting for me :-D... --> I've already started. ...- just wanted to give you an update. I'll try to write in English here from now on, as I will not lose my newly gained language skills :-D (lol). so, cya all soon - in real life :-)- The blog wouldn't be updated very often, but I'll try to keep writing... Lots of love+hugs!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen