Montag, 9. Mai 2011

long time ago...

...there was a little girl missing Scotland a lot.... ME. I know I haven't written for such a long time, but since I'm back in Germany I didn't really have any time for writing. I'm back at work and university, courses have already started. - a lot of work to do...until October - think so. The weather is more than nice in Germany, almost about 25 degrees... but I'm really missing Scotland a lot- Every time I drink coffee in the city centrre (it doesn't taste like favourite Starbucks) - I want to be back at "my" Starbucks coffee shop... Every time when I sit in the garden- I would prefer Princes Street Gardens... :-( Unfortunately, this is not going to change for a while. At the moment I can't afford going back or going abroad in general. I think I'll have to wait until autumn, and then another visit would be possible. Jochen and I are thinking about having a caravan-trip in the UK...but nothing is sure yet, as it is really very expensive to rent a caravan. We will see. And Maureen- I miss Maureen a lot- we are writing messages, but it's not the same as to talk. ... So as I'm not able to change anything at the moment, I'll enjoy the German weather... :-D... and I'm looking forward to the weddings where we are invited. Jochens sis gets married next week, and friends of us, too. So that would be a big party! - Hopefully :-). cya soon guys- don't know if anyone still reads my blog :-D...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen